Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Camp Tūmanako

What I am looking forward to at camp

When it's gonna be the year five and six camp It I'm gonna be excited of the camp because
It's gonna  be my first time to go to the camp. There will be water slides and there will be kayaking and there will be games like killer zone cyclo ball after that they will be dance practice. After that we will be doing skateboarding and table tennis. At night that we are gonna watch a movie and the next night after the movie we are gonna do our concert on the stage.  We are gonna go to the swimming  pools on friday and swim. After that we get to go home.

My goals

My two goals are to have fun and being happy by playing with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.