Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

my hand writing about Life`s a stage

1 on a cloudy and windy                                                             it was great and fun when the act`s                                                                                                             did their performing.
 morning we lined up for Assembly.                                               
                                                                                                     I can`t believe that the teacher`s made   2 we was anticipating what we would                                          cinderella to do all of the cleaning.
       be doing today in class.                                                                   
                                                                                                    I saw teacher`s sitting on the chair`s      3 when we got to the hall we sat down                                        then they saw a spider.
   and I said the cold hall floor is cold.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                 

3 when we got to the hall we sat down
   and I said the cold hall floor is cold.

 when bit`s time for the show to start I felt exited for
    the teacher`s to do there acting and drama to.

 when it`s all ready start I saw teacher`s performing
    and doing their dance.

 After that when the act`s finish there show they
   made me laugh.

my favourite show was miss west doing the
tranformers dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.