Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

my poster

This is my poster. My poster is about a bottle nose dolphin poster. I made it with writing in it and
I made It with colouring and lot`s of Detail and research. and some Information and I made it with
Some Idea`s about the Bottle nose dolphin. and the thing that I use more Details on my bottle nose
Dolphin. and I made a Detail research information and Idea`s on my handsome bottle nose dolphin.
And I got a pin in my hand and Draw the out line on the box. next I did all of my idea`s and some interesting word`s and a fantastic Interesting Information research and Some idea`s about my cool handsome and fantastic sea and the bottle nose dolphin to. I also did idea`s and some fullstops and some Awsome captaill words at the beging of the sentences. and also a bottle nose dolphin is wearing a cool hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.